Monday 4 January 2010

The New Year

I haven't written in this blog for a while because i haven't been inspired to write anything worth reading or haven't found anything worth listening to. So far this new year has been more eventful than my entire 2009, so the next decade should go pretty quick with plenty of things to discover along the way. I'm currently itching to get writing some music and can't wait for the uprising of a music none of us knew existed, fingers crossed.

Mike Burnett - Saying I Love You



A lot has changed recently and this song is helping me adjust slowly. But my god what a record, off of the Norman Petty Comp, the infamous producer of some of the best U.S Garage and co-writer of some of Buddy Hollys big hitters. The lyrics and production is insane. This really warms my cockles in this most horrendously cold british winter. The lyrics are so good..Enjoy..



Glenda Collins - Something I've Got To Tell You

This song was played to me by two close friends on the day of the unbelievable snow that trapped us in doors and turned us into walking snowmen. My favourite Meek lady by far. I just bought this record and it stands up as one of my favourite songs of all time. The lyrics are next to none.

No comments:

Post a Comment